Only $1,295.00 per coin
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Athenian Owl is one of the most iconic and popular coin from the ancient world. It is well-centered and has exquisite details, making it highly collectible and widely sought after. These pieces also come in NGC encapsulation.
- Attica, Athens Silver Tetradrachm 440-404 BC. 17.14 grams. Gram weights will vary.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the Choice Almost Uncirculated condition of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 3/5.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Athena in a decorated crested Attica helmet and a round earring with central boss.
- Reverse: An owl with an olive sprig and crescent moon behind it; all within an incuse square.
Protect and display your Attica Athens Silver Tetradrachm Owl in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this lovely Attica Athens Silver Tetradrachm coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.