Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Due to extremely limited quantities, there is an order limit of 1 per customer.
- Population of only 11 coins in this highest grade.
- Coin is encapsulated in a PCGS holder, certifying the Proof-70 DCAM First Strike grade of the coin. Also included on the slab is our exclusive green label.
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the national shield encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This magnificent Proof Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2021 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad PR-70 PCGS First Strike coin to your cart today!
Proof Gold Libertads
The Proof Gold Libertad was first produced in 1989 in a 1/2 oz size, but was not produced again until 2005. While Gold Libertads in Brilliant Uncirculated finishes already have quite low mintages, the Proof variants tend to have even lower mintages. The limited mintages, which vary annually, add to the collectibility of the coins. Finding them in the market can also be difficult due to their scarcity. There are even less coins available in this PCGS-certified version in a perfect Proof-70 grade.
Bank of Mexico
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing circulating coinage and currency for the country as well as Precious Metal coins. The mint is located in Mexico City.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 70 DCAM|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.