- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The coin has been individually antiqued to give it a unique finish conveying the surface abrasions of an ancient artifact. As a result of this treatment, the appearance of each coin may vary.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin is housed in a classic display case with a clear lid decorated with a Silver geometric design. The case is packaged in a beautifully illustrated shipper portraying the story of how the tiger became an animal of the zodiac and is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- The shippers of future animals in the Lunar Series III will, when arrayed together, form a diorama depicting the ancient myth of The Great Race, which tells how the zodiac came into being.
- Limited mintage of 1,888 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse of the coin depicts the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, the 2022 year-date and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse portrays a stylized representation of a tiger cub following its proud parent across rocky terrain. In the background, a river is depicted flowing through the bamboo. Also included in the design is The Perth Mint’s "P" mint mark.
Add this highly sculptural Silver Year of the Tiger antiqued coin to your cart today!
Those born under the sign of the Chinese lunar tiger in 2022, 2010, 1998, 1986, 1974 and each 12th preceding year are said to be natural leaders blessed with courage, charm and confidence.
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX carries many stunning Silver commemorative coins from The Perth Mint with exciting themes and unique finishes. Experience the animals of The Outback with the Deadly and Dangerous Series or travel back in time to your favorite Western with classic John Wayne coins. Our assortment contains a range in sizes from 1/2 gram to 5 oz coins, making these Australian commemorative coins attainable for collectors of all budgets.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.