Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
A true Australian by nature, the red-bellied black snake is a sun and water lover! Common in woodlands, swamps and forests and indigenous to Australia’s eastern regions, it is one of the most commonly encountered venomous snakes. On average 1.25 m in length, it has smooth, glossy black scales that are highlighted by bright reds and oranges at its flanks, fading to a dull red belly. A truly eye-catching reptile, it certainly rings true that the most beautiful creatures on Earth are the deadliest.
- Limited mintage of 150 coins worldwide.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- This coin comes to you in the original lacquered wood presentation case, and protected by a Gold and black outer box.
- Obverse: The obverse of the coin depicts the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the inscriptions: “QUEEN ELIZABETH II” – the name of the queen, “2022” – the year of issue, “NIUE” – the issuing country, “100 DOLLARS” – the face value and “1 oz 9999 GOLD” – the weight of the coin and the fineness of the Gold.
- Reverse: The reverse of the coin depicts the wonderful colored image of a coiled up red-bellied black snake. On the right of the reverse is the inscription: “AUSTRALIA’S RED-BELLIED BLACK SNAKE” – the name of the coin.
Protect your coin and capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful Gold Proof Deadly and Dangerous Red-Bellied Black Snake coin to your cart today!
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX has a wide variety of Gold products struck from Australia’s famous The Perth Mint. Founded in 1899, The Perth Mint is a world leader in the design and production of Precious Metals minted products. Under the Currency Act of 1965, The Perth Mint is empowered to issue Australia’s official Gold and Silver bullion coins. It also strikes many of Australia’s limited-edition collector coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.