|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins worldwide.
- APMEXclusive® worldwide.
- Multiples of 20 come in heat sealed rolls. All other coins will be in plastic capsules.
- Obverse: Features the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad, a shield that is supported by a goat on one side and a lion on the other. Below the shield is a medal and scroll with the national motto in French, "Unite, Travail, Progres," which translates as Unity, Work, Progress.
- Reverse: Depicts a striking engraving of a full size wolfhound dog. The design is made up of geometrical decorations over the wolfhound, which is a Celtic form of art. Also included is the name of the coin and the series.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Chad government.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
Continue your collection of this artistic Republic of Chad Celtic Animals series with the seventh Silver coin in the series, featuring the wolfhound dog. Add this 2022 Republic of Chad 1 oz Silver Wolfhound coin to your cart today!
Celtic animal symbols have been an integral part of Irish culture for centuries. The designs take on many forms and meanings, but they all revolve around the powerful connection between humans with their natural environment – the animals that live among us or beneath our feet. Today you can find these creatures emblazoned onto coins, which is just one example of how deeply ingrained this tradition has become over the centuries.
Republic of Chad Celtic Animals Series
The Celtic Animals series features 1 oz Silver coins with an image of different animals, each with a Celtic artistic depiction. These coins are struck in limited quantities and each release has a different design, making them perfect for collectors. The first release, the wolfhound dog, is sure to please those who appreciate fine artistry.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.