Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 5,000.
- Multiples of 20 come in heat sealed rolls. All other coins will be in protective capsules.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Shows a whiskered screech owl with its wings spread out. The coin has graphics in the around the edge of the coin. The name of the series and coin are included.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The whiskered screech owl is the third in the Owls Series. Add this whiskered screech owl Silver coin to your cart today!
Featured on the third coin in the series, the whiskered screech owl is common in the canyons and foothills in Mexico. This owl can be found in southeast Arizona and southwest New Mexico. The whiskered screech owl is small with small ear tufts, similar to a western screech owl. The previous coins in the series were the great horned owl and northern pygmy, and both coins sold out very quickly.
The country of issue, Tokelau, is comprised of three small coral atolls located in the South Pacific Ocean. Schools of fish are attracted to these isolated atolls, with a variety of fish species including ruby snapper, yellowfin tuna and dolphin fish. In 2011, Tokelau declared 123,178 square miles to become a shark sanctuary. This sanctuary prohibits commercial fishing of all sharks and reduces shark mortality in its waters.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.