Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 15 grams (0.4822 oz) of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with the certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 300,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the national emblem of the People’s Republic of China with a fish and lotus along the rim of the coin symbolizing profusion year after year.
- Reverse: Features the Chinese folk-style tiger against a floral background. Filled with a unique spirit of Chinese traditions and beliefs, this coin is another magnificent tribute to the Year of the Tiger in Chinese astrology.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Chinese government.
Enjoy all the details on this coin by adding a magnifier or loupe to your order.
Add the 2022 15 gram Silver Tiger coin to your cart today!
Silver Lunar Products
APMEX carries an amazing selection of lunar products, including the current lunar coins as well as those from previous years. These products came from many famous mints. The selection includes different sizes and designs.
The Chinese Mint (People's Bank of China)
The Chinese Mint is well known for minting the adorable Pandas coins, but also offers additional themes on their coins. The mint has been in business for more than half a century and uses modern technology to provide quality coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.