Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Palladium to Us
No bullion Palladium Eagle coins were produced in 2020, making this coin the only 2020 option for investors looking to collect this popular series.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Palladium.
- Worldwide mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Authentic Mike Castle hand-signed label.
- Certified as an NGC First Day of Issue Coin (FDI) which ensures these coins were among the first shipped from the mint on the day of release.
- The label features a hand-signed signature by Kenneth Bressett, the Red Book editor accompanied by A Guide Book of United States Coins cover on the label as well.
- Obverse: A young depiction of Liberty with winged Phrygian cap, reminiscent of the Roman god Mercury. Adapted from Adolph Weinman's classic design first used on the Mercury Dime in 1916.
- Reverse: A majestic eagle perched atop a rock along with the weight, purity and $25 face value. This design, also created by Adolph Weinman, has been used since 1907 on the American Institute of Architects' annual Gold Medal.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect and display your Palladium Eagle in style by adding a nice presentation box to your order.
Palladium is the first addition to the U.S. Mint's popular American Eagle bullion program since Platinum was introduced in 1997.
Containing a full oz of Palladium and featuring a stunning, historic design making the newest American Eagle series an excellent choice for diversifying your investments with Palladium. Add the 2020-W Palladium Eagle coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|W - West Point
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.