Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This last release of Nature of France highlights the beauty of nature with three strong symbols: oak, laurel and wheat. A synonym of eternity, wheat is also a symbol of wealth.
- Contains 0.5038 oz of fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: On the obverse, the ears of wheat are at the center of the coin. As the epitome of a fruit of earth, the many ears in the background refer to the wealth and plenty symbolics. Representing summer and seeds, the wealth is retaken with the Summer allegory wearing ears or wheat germs during the harvest. In the upper part, we can see the French Republic motto: "Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité." A beaded design on the outline of the coin gives it some elegance reminding of old French coin designs.
- Reverse: Features three symbols of nature: the oak, the laurel and the wheat.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2022 Proof Silver €20 Nature of France coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.