|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
More than just the telephone, Bell’s many inventions and varied pursuits made him a significant contributor to our modern world. Those contributions, along with key words from his life story, are listed in the word-art portrait featured on the 2022 Proof Dollar, which harnesses the power of language to present a more complete picture of this Great Inventor.
- Contains 0.75 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Your 2022 Fine Silver Proof Dollar features a reverse design by Canadian artist and RCM translation and official languages specialist, Armand Nina. Its word-art portrait of inventor Alexander Graham Bell (1847-1922) is composed of various words that represent different aspects of his life, accomplishments and legacy. An experimental model of Bell’s most famous contribution to science and technology, the telephone, appears to the left of the inventor, while Bell’s signature appears near the rim. The reverse includes the word “CANADA,” the face value, “DOLLAR” and the year “2022.”
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this 2022 Silver Dollar commemorating Alexander Graham Bell to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.