Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
You’ll find a selectively Gold-plated version of the Proof Dollar in this seven-piece Proof set – in fact, this is your only opportunity to get the Gold-enhanced edition since it’s a set exclusive. All seven coins are finely crafted in 99.99% pure Silver, but the Gold-plating on the Proof Dollar directs your attention to its reverse, where the word-art portrait of the inventor is paired with a depiction of his most famous invention: the telephone.
- This seven-piece set features a selectively Gold-plated version of the 2022 Proof Dollar containing 3/4 oz of .9999 Silver. All seven coins are finely crafted in various weights of 99.99% pure Silver.
- Limited mintage of 20,000 sets.
- Your fine Silver Proof set is presented in Royal Canadian Mint-branded book-style packaging with a removable lens for easy viewing.
- Obverse: The selectively Gold-plated obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: This set’s exclusive Proof Dollar features a selectively Gold-plated reverse design by Canadian artist and RCM translation and official languages specialist, Armand Nina. Its word-art portrait of inventor Alexander Graham Bell (1847-1922) is composed of various words that represent different aspects of his life, accomplishments and legacy. An experimental model of Bell’s most famous contribution to science and technology, the telephone, appears to the left of the inventor, while Bell’s signature appears near the rim. The reverse includes the word “CANADA,” the face value, “DOLLAR” and the year “2022.”
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this Alexander Graham Bell Silver Dollar Proof set to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.