You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Tamper-evident seals on mint tubes and Monster Boxes. Multiples of 20 are packaged in mint tubes. Multiples of 500 are packaged in red Monster Boxes. All other coins will be in separate protective packaging.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: A variety of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect your 2022 Austrian Philharmonic Silver coin with this clear plastic capsule.
Add the 2022 Austrian Philharmonic Silver coin to your cart today!
The Silver Philharmonic Coin
This Silver coin features the same beautiful design as the Gold and honors the Vienna Philharmonic and the Great Organ of the Golden Hall. These coins are struck in 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and are also available in tubes of 20 and quantities of 500 in the Austrian Mint's signature red Monster Box packaging.
The Austrian Philharmonic Series
Beginning with the Gold Philharmonic first released by the Austrian Mint in 1989, the series was expanded to include the Silver coin containing 1 oz of .999 fine Silver, and then two sizes in .9995 fine Platinum in 2016 and 2018. All releases in the Philharmonic series pay homage to Vienna Musikverein’s Golden Hall and the numerous instruments that are staples in the Vienna Philharmonic appear on the obverse and reverse design. To mark the anniversary of the Gold Philharmonic in 2004, a 1,000 oz version was created, and for the 20th anniversary, a 20 oz Gold coin was released. Today, many sizes are available in the Gold yearly including 1/25 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz and 1 oz, in addition to the Silver and Platinum coins.
Precious Metals IRA
Precious Metal products can qualify for a Precious Metals IRA if they meet the minimum fineness requirements established by the IRS. These 1 oz Silver Philharmonic coins are eligible for Precious Metals IRAs because they exceed the .999 fineness requirement.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.