- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Following Burundi's independence from Belgium, an extremely limited amount of Gold coinage was produced to mark the occasion. With a limited strike of only 15,000 coins produced, this scarce African coin would be a great addition to any collection.
- Contains 0.4630 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 3,500 pieces.
- This coin has been certified as being in PR-67 condition by PCGS.
- Obverse: Uniformed Mwambutsa IV bust left, beaded rim.
- Reverse: Country arms, denomination and date below, beaded rim.
- KM #4.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a great gift or is a perfect addition to your personal collection! Get yours today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.