Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
The EC8 (Eastern Caribbean Bank) program consists of four coins minted each year on behalf of each of the eight Caribbean island members that comprise the ECCB - Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Commonwealth of Dominica, Grenada, Montserrat, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The ECCB is the official issuer of the Eastern Caribbean Dollar, the currency of the EC8 coin program since it began in 2018.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin comes in a protective plastic capsule with a mint issued box and certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 100 coins.
- Obverse: Displays an image of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, with the weight and purity below.
- Reverse: A blue girdled angelfish in full color swims up from a coral reef.
- Both obverse and reverse rims feature wavy radial lines, making the coins harder to duplicate and providing a measure of security.
- The coins, manufactured and distributed by Scottsdale Mint, are legal tender in the territories of the eight members that comprise the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank.
Protect your coins and capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Collect a piece of history from each of the beautiful Caribbean islands. Add this Gold Colorized Blue Girdled Angelfish Proof coin to your cart today!
Montserrat is located in the Leeward Islands of the Eastern Caribbean, which is part of the chain known as the Lesser Antilles in the West Indies. It is a British Overseas Territory whose nickname, "The Emerald Isle of the Caribbean" is derived from its resemblance to coastal Ireland and for its Irish ancestry (prisoners, indentured servants, forced laborers and loyal opposition soldiery) of many of its inhabitants who began arriving on the island around 1632. The national bird of Montserrat is the endangered oriole. In 1995, the Soufriere Hills volcano became active again, which led to evacuations of nearly two-thirds of the island's population and increased the endangerment of the oriole.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.