Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Due to limited quantities and high demand, there is a limit of 5 per customer.
- Graded a perfect 70 by NGC and encapsulated in a holder with our exclusive coat of arms label.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 worldwide, with even less coins available in a perfect 70 grade, certified by NGC.
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Sculptural relief of the national shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad Proof with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This magnificent 5 oz Silver Reverse Proof Libertad coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Own a true beauty. Add this NGC graded 2021 5 oz Silver Mexican Reverse Proof Libertad PF-70 coin to your cart today!
5 oz Silver Libertad Reverse Proof
The 5 oz Silver Libertad coins in .999 fine Silver feature the coat of arms of Mexico on the obverse surrounded by the historical Mexican coats of arms. This coin has a beautiful Reverse Proof finish, and is the fifth year of release of the Reverse Proof 5 oz Silver Libertad. Previous releases have sold out quickly, and are popular among collectors. This 5 oz Silver Reverse Proof Libertad coin is certified by NGC to be in perfect Proof-70 condition, and the holder includes APMEX's exclusive coat of arms label.
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), the oldest mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing both circulating coinage and currency for the country as well as Precious Metal coins. The Mexican Mint is located in Mexico City.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Proof - 70
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mo - Mexico City
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.