Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
An instant collector favorite, the Swan Series is renowned worldwide. The highly anticipated 2022 1 oz Silver Swan features a new and exciting design. This coin is the sixth in an annual series of 1 oz limited mintage Silver Swan bullion coins with designs varying each year. The popular series was established in 2017 by The Perth Mint. Learn more about the beautiful Perth Swan Series today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 25,000 coins worldwide.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the perfect MS-70 condition of your coin.
- Early Release designation guarantees your coin was struck in the first 30 days of being released.
- Obverse: The portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary value, and the year 2022 are all shown.
- Reverse: Portrays two swans gracefully floating on the surface of the water. The design includes the inscription "The 1 oz 9999 Australian Silver Swan" and The Perth Mint's exclusive "P" mint mark. Two swans gracefully float on the surface of the water in this artwork.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect and display your perfect MS-70 NGC Swan when you add an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The graceful swan glides across the tranquil water as a stunning work of art. Add this magnificent NGC MS-70 Early Release 2022 1 oz Silver Swan to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Swan
The Perth Mint Swan, which debuted in 2017, has become a classic due to its low mintage and unique design. Each year, the Gold Swan and Silver Swan Series have different reverse patterns, adding to their collectibility. There are various bullion and Proof finishes, including a 5 oz Silver Proof Swan.
The Perth Mint
The Perth Mint is located along the Swan River, and it is Australia's oldest operating mint with a history dating back hundreds of years. Along with the Gold Swan and Silver Swan Series, The Perth Mint's most notable coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar, as well as the Silver Kookaburra and numerous other Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.