Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 5,000.
- Multiples of 20 come in heat sealed rolls. All other coins will be in protective capsules.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II along with the Tuluma, which is the national symbol of Tokelau. The Tuluma is a wooden tackle box used by the fishermen of Tokelau, inscribed with “Tokelau mot e Atua,” meaning “Tokelau for God,” referencing the influence of Christianity in Tokelau.
- Reverse: Shows a masked owl in flight with its wings below its body, resting. The coin has graphics around the edge of the coin. The name of the series and coin are included.
- Sovereign coin backed by the government of Tokelau.
Protect your Silver coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Australian masked owl is the fourth in the Owls series. Add this Silver Owl coin to your cart today!
Featured on the fourth coin in the series, the Australian masked owl is found in the woodlands and forests in southern Australia. They have a facial disc in the shape of a heart and are dark brown in color. The previous coins in the series were the great horned owl, northern pygmy and whiskered screech, and all coins sold out very quickly.
The country of issue, Tokelau, is comprised of three small coral atolls located in the South Pacific Ocean. Schools of fish are attracted to these isolated atolls, with a variety of fish species including ruby snapper, yellowfin tuna and dolphin fish. In 2011, Tokelau declared 123,178 square miles to become a shark sanctuary. This sanctuary prohibits commercial fishing of all sharks and reduces shark mortality in its waters.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.