Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Maximum mintage of 160 coins, with 150 coins in a limited edition presentation.
- Contains .25 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, designed by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Designed by Dan Thorne, depicts the iconic Britannia figure and incorporates traditional imagery including the trident, shield and lion in front of a bold, modern background filled with sun rays and rising waves.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
Protect your Proof Platinum Britannia from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This special Proof Platinum Britannia coin would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Proof coin to your cart today!
The Royal Mint Britannia
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, an enduring symbol that has appeared on coinage for centuries. Throughout shifts in art and politics, technology and popular culture, she has reflected the spirit and values of the nation. This reverse design by Dan Thorne marks 350 years since the Britannia first appeared on circulating coins.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.