Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Extremely limited mintage of only 106 coins.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in the original presentation box with COA.
- Obverse: Features the 5th effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, design by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Features a design of Gustav Klimt's "The Three Ages of Woman," reimagined by Sandra Deiana as the Britannia to celebrate age, wisdom and experience.
- Sovereign coin backed by British government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This special 2 oz Gold Proof coin marks 350 years of the Britannia on circulating coins. Add this 2 oz Gold Premium Britannia Proof coin to your cart today!
The Royal Mint Britannia
Britannia is the female personification of Britain, an enduring symbol that has appeared on coinage for centuries. Throughout shifts in art and politics, technology and popular culture, she has reflected the spirit and values of the nation. This Gold release celebrates 350 years of the strong female icon on UK coins and celebrates age, wisdom and experience.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.