Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees and authenticates the condition of this coin.
- The FirstStrike® label guarantees this coin was shipped from the mint within 30 days of release.
- Obverse: Depicts a portrait of George Washington, originally composed and sculpted by Laura Gardin Fraser to mark Washington’s 200th birthday.
- Reverse: Depicts Nina Otero-Warren seated on the left with New Mexico's state flower, the Yucca flower.
- Coins minted in San Francisco feature the "S" mint mark.
Protect your graded 2022-S Nina Otero-Warren Quarter in style by adding a beautiful display box to your cart.
Add this graded 2022-S Nina Otero-Warren Quarter to your collection today!
American Women Quarters
The American Women Quarters Program is a four-year program that celebrates the accomplishments and contributions made by women to the development and history of our country. Beginning in 2022 and continuing through 2025, the U.S. Mint will issue up to five new reverse designs each year. The obverse of each coin will maintain a likeness of George Washington that is different from the design used during the previous quarter program.
Adelina Otero-Warren, the first Hispanic woman to run for U.S. Congress and the first female superintendent of public schools in Santa Fe, was a leader in New Mexico’s woman’s suffrage movement. She emphasized the necessity of Spanish in the suffrage fight to reach Hispanic women and spearheaded the lobbying effort to ratify the 19th Amendment in New Mexico. She strove to improve education for all New Mexicans, working especially to advance bicultural education and to preserve cultural practices among the state’s Hispanic and Native American communities.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.