- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of only 7,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual medals will be in protective plastic packaging. Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes and 10 tubes come in a box.
- Obverse: Displays the outline of two Jindo dogs with their owner along with the year KOMSCO was founded as well as the Silver weight and purity.
- Reverse: A parent Jindo dog is shown along with a Jindo puppy and the year of issue.
Protect your 1 oz Silver Jindo dog medal from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss the chance of owning a Silver Jindo dog medal. Add one of these Korean Silver Jindo dog medals to your cart today!
Korean Jindo Dog
Originating from Jindo Island, the Jindo dog is indigenous to South Korea where it is beloved for its loyalty and intelligence. A quiet dog indoors, but also a good hunting dog, the Jindo makes for a great pet.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.