- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .713 oz of Silver.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: The obverse of this Silver coin features Fawkes, Professor Dumbledore's phoenix. Reborn from his own ashes, he repeatedly helped the famous wizard trio Harry, Ron and Hermione in their fight against the dark wizard Voldemort.
- Reverse: The reverse of this coin features the colored coat of arms of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The house emblems are shown here above the school motto: "Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus" meaning "Don't tickle a sleeping dragon." Under the coat of arms is the face value of this coin.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This unique Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a Harry Potter enthusiast. Add this 2022 Silver €10 Harry Potter Dumbledore and His Phoenix Proof coin to your cart today!
Monnaie de Paris
Founded in 1864, not only is Monnaie de Paris France's longest-standing institution, but it is also the oldest enterprise in the world. Today, the mint strikes circulation coins for France, as well as beautiful Gold and Silver commemorative coin programs that are each intricately designed works of art. The mint is also home to a museum that hosts exhibitions, tours and workshops as well as the Guy Savoy Restaurant.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.