Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 kilos (64.30 oz) of .999 fine Silver in an antiqued finish.
- Each coin is presented in a classic display box within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity. Black protective ring can be removed post shipment.
- Limited mintage of 200 coins.
- The coins are individually edge numbered from 1 to 200.
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse portrays the head of a tiger and the head of a dragon. The indomitable nature of each creature, expressed through their formidable eyes and menacing jaws, embodies the equilibrium of their relationship.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this massive 2022 2 Kilo Proof Silver Dragon and Tiger coin to your cart today!
The Dragon and Tiger
In Chinese culture, it is customary to portray the tiger alongside the dragon as an expression of yin and yang, the traditional belief that all things in the universe consist of two opposing yet complementary forces. According to ancient philosophy, the beast’s wildly different spirits created a fierce rivalry. In challenging the dragon’s dominance, however, the tiger ensured the restoration of balance and harmony in the world.
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX carries many stunning Silver commemorative coins from The Perth Mint with exciting themes and unique finishes. Experience the animals of The Outback with the Deadly & Dangerous Series or travel back in time to your favorite Western with classic John Wayne coins. Our assortment contains a range in sizes from 1/2 gram to 5 oz coins, making these Australian commemorative coins attainable for collectors of all budgets.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.