Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins worldwide, with even fewer available in this exclusive MintDirect® Premier packaging.
- Packaged in RF-welded plastic polymer case (2 1/2" x 3 1/4"), protecting the coin's finish, with included authentication card.
- Multiples of 10 are housed in a 10-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (5” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- Multiples of 20 are housed in a 20-count APMEX MintDirect® singles storage box (10” x 2 5/8” x 3 1/2”).
- APMEX storage boxes hold MintDirect® or MintDirect® Premier TEP singles and are stackable with other APMEX Mini Monster Boxes and the APMEX Monster Box.
- Each authentication card features the MintDirect® Premier designation.
- Obverse: Features a full-body image of a zebra filled with a mandala print. Also included is the metal content, purity and denomination.
- Reverse: Features the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad, a shield that is supported by a goat and lion on either side. Below the shield is a medal and scroll with the national motto in French, "Unite, Travail, Progres," meaning Unity, Work, Progress in English.
Protect and display your Silver MintDirect® Premier coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin immortalized in .999 fine Silver. Add this 1 oz Silver Mandala Zebra MintDirect® Premier coin to your cart today!
Because each new year brings new dies, APMEX has designated all products delivered by the mint during the first 30 days of their issuance to go through the MintDirect® process as MintDirect® Premier. APMEX individually seals each MintDirect® coin to ensure the authenticity and condition after the coins are removed directly from the mint boxes. Each coin is placed in a protective, non-reactive plastic polymer authentication card to protect your coin’s finish. This process seals the coin within the card, creating a tamper-evident package that guarantees your investment indefinitely. Learn more about the tamper-evident process here.
The sealing process seals the coin within the authentication card, creating a tamper-evident package that will guarantee your investment indefinitely. After the process is completed, the coin in the tamper-evident package is removed from the machine and checked to ensure that the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished 2022 1 oz Silver Mandala Zebra MintDirect® Premier single.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife Series
The Mandala Wildlife series features 1 oz Gold and 1 oz Silver coins with unique designs of different animals, each with a beautiful mandala print. These coins have limited mintages, along with a changing design per release, adding to their collectibility. The Mandala Zebra is the eighth of the series, in both a 1 oz Silver and 1 oz Gold finish. Featured on the reverse of each coin in the Mandala series is the coat of arms of the Republic of Chad.
Zebras are easily recognized by their beautiful black and white stripes. They have barrel-chested bodies with tufted tails and thin legs. Zebras are herbivores who primarily graze on grass, but they may also eat bark, leaves, buds, fruit and roots. There are three common species of zebras, the Grévy's zebra, mountain zebra and plains zebra. Zebras tend to live in sociable family groups and produce a number of vocalizations and noises to communicate with each other. These fascinating animals roam the continent of Africa, making them a perfect addition to the Republic of Chad Mandala Wildlife series.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.