- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Mintage of only 1,000 worldwide.
- North American APMEXclusive®.
- All coins will be in protective capsules.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian coat of arms and the date along with the face value of 1,000 shillings.
- Reverse: Depicts a leopard standing on a rugged terrain. The leopard is on high alert and scanning for either prey or predators.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Protect and display your coin in a stylish presentation box.
This swift-footed cat graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes annually, making it desirable by collectors. Add this 2022 1 oz Gold Somalian Leopard coin to your cart today!
The leopard coin is the second animal in the African Wildlife series, and like its elephant counterpart, it has gained popularity among investors and collectors every year. The first year of issue for the leopard was 2018, with a new reverse design coming out each year on this bullion coin. The leopard is always shown, but the design is depicted in a variety of settings and may include many leopards. Year of issue uniqueness is maintained by the pattern changes. The reverse depicts Somalia's coat of arms.
Bavarian State Mint
The Bavarian State Mint is the oldest company in Munich, at over 850 years old. The mint has a reputation for minting quality circulation coins and collector coins. The mint continues to rely on new methods and technologies, both in production and in the implementation of quality controls to be one of the finest mints.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.