- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 888 coins worldwide.
- Coin is presented in presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features an image of two rabbits surrounded by flowers and butterflies. This image is adorned in genuine purple mother of pearl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This distinctly unique Silver coin is sure to be highly popular amongst collectors for its mother of pearl feature and its large size. Add this beautiful 5 oz Silver Mother of Pearl Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
Lunar - Year of the Rabbit
The Year of the Rabbit is the fourth in the Chinese zodiac cycle. The 12 zodiac animals are, in order: rat, ox, tiger, rabbit, dragon, snake, horse, goat, monkey, rooster, dog and pig. A rabbit year occurs every 12 years. The lunar year of the rabbit will start on January 22, 2023 and end February 9, 2024. This is the Year of the Water Rabbit. Characteristics associated with the water rabbit are that they are gentle, amicable, and able to adjust readily to different conditions.
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for Precious Metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.