Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In many ways, the queen of Canada came of age alongside this nation, embracing new and exciting developments, and adjusting to an ever-changing world with grace and dignity. Now, as Canada celebrates the Platinum Jubilee of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, this special edition Proof Silver dollar reflects upon the journey of our modern monarch and celebrates her 70 years of service.
- Contains 0.75 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Limited mintage of 25,000 coins.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: Designed by artist Neil Hamelin, your Proof Silver dollar’s reverse features a double portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II to mark the historic occasion of her Platinum Jubilee. In the foreground, Her Majesty is presented in three-quarter view and radiates wisdom gained through her 70-year reign. Next to her is a portrait of her younger self in 1952, shortly after her accession to the throne; the ornate frame includes several maple leaves that serve as an additional tribute to the queen of Canada.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 2022 Silver Dollar Platinum Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.