Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited edition presentation of 300 coins worldwide.
- Comes in a mint box with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the fifth portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the face value of 100 pounds and the year date.
- Reverse: Features a reverse design adapted from Wenceslaus Hollar (1607-77) whose views of London formed an important historical record of the city.
- Official legal tender backed by British government.
Protect your capsule from fingerprints during handling by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add the first release of the City Views Series from The Royal Mint to your cart today!
The Royal Mint
The Royal Mint is the official mint of the United Kingdom and has a rich history spanning over 1,100 years. It offers investment products along with unique and innovative releases to celebrate traditions and moments. The mint is well known for its flagship Britannia products, and also produces coinage for the United Kingdom.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.