Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .56 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 777 coins.
- Comes in a frame display box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, year of issue and the face value.
- Reverse: Features two abstract designed swans facing each other with a red resin filled heart in the between them. Below them is a key and the inscription "LET LOVE IN."
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your Silver Let Love In coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is a great gift for a wedding, anniversary or for your favorite person. Add the 2022 Silver Let Love In coin to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year, this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes include animals, lucky coins and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issue.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.