Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .3215 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- Comes in a display framed box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Inscriptions include the country of issue, Republic of Cameroon, along with the denomination and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a colorful image of a four-leaf clover surrounded by a golden horseshoe. In the middle of the clover is a green crystal stone.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This is an unforgettable gift idea. Add this 2022 Silver Proof Good Luck coin to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year, this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes include animals, lucky coins and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issue.
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.