You could earn points ($) to invest in gold and silver when you make this purchase with The Bullion Card from APMEX
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 1,000 coins worldwide.
- Comes in box and with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts waves surrounding North and South America. Also includes the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with the face value and the country of issue.
- Reverse: Features a portrait of Christopher Columbus. The background has waves from the ocean with three Spanish sailing ships.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue government.
Handle your 1 oz Silver Christopher Columbus coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Don't miss out on the another great coin from this series. Add this Discovery of America coin to your cart today!
Christopher Columbus set sail from Spain in three ships: Niña, the Pinta and the Santa Maria in search of Gold, Silver and other objects for wealth, and was determined to find a direct water route west from Europe to Asia. He stumbled upon the Americas, which marked the beginning of exploration and colonization of North and South America.
The Czech Mint is one of the younger national mints, making its debut in 1993 following the disintegration of the Czechoslovak State. Established under the authorization of the Czech National Bank, the Czech Mint is the exclusive producer of Czech circulation coins and is also responsible for the production of commemorative coins and medals.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.