Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.99% Gold, the spectacular re-sculpted image on this Gold Maple Leaf majestically towers 1.8 mm above the surface of the coin—that’s more than the standard .23 mm you'd normally see on a piece this size. And to fully accentuate the jaw-dropping Ultra High Relief detail, the coin was struck with a unique Reverse Proof finish. The opposite of a regular Proof that features frosted details rising over mirror-like fields, this coin features mirror-like details rising over frosted fields. The highly polished raised elements and frosted fields provide an especially breathtaking effect in combination with the coin’s dramatic relief.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Each coin comes packaged in a clamshell box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 600 coins.
- Obverse: The coin’s obverse is graced by the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II designed by Canadian portrait artist Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: These coins feature the iconic design of single, perfect sugar maple leaf designed by Walter Ott.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this 1 oz Gold Ultra High Relief Maple Leaf Proof coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
The Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins since 1908. They are recognized around the world for their unique Silver and Gold Maple Leaf series, but they also produce numerous popular products that result in award-winning coins. With new RCM releases available every month, browse upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.