- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Of the limited quantity of Burnished Silver Eagles available at launch, only 12,000 of them were made available through select distributors before the official launch of the product. The Advanced Release designation signifies that this was among this very small group of coins, the absolute first to be released from the mint.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS certification protects and guarantees the flawless SP-70 condition of the coin.
- Advanced Release designation indicates this was among the small group of coins shipped from the mint before the official release.
- Burnished coin features a special satin finish and a "W" mint mark for West Point.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle in flight, carrying a branch as it descends with wings outspread.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Handle your investments with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Historically, burnished coins are minted in lower numbers than even the Proof coins, which enhances their long-term collectible appeal. Add the 2022 Burnished Silver Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.