Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Simpsons reached an incredible milestone, becoming the longest-running prime time scripted show in television history.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 2,500 coins.
- Each coin is presented in a clear acrylic case, allowing both sides of the coin to be displayed, and is packaged within a themed shipper. The coin is accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2022 year-date, the weight and fineness and the monetary denomination are depicted on the coin’s obverse.
- Reverse: The reverse of the character-shaped coin portrays a stylized representation of Bart Simpson in color.
- Struck in Australia by The Perth Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this Bart Simpson Minted Mini Proof coin to your cart today!
Perth Mint Commemorative Coins
APMEX carries many stunning Silver commemorative coins from The Perth Mint with exciting themes and unique finishes. Experience the animals of The Outback with the Deadly & Dangerous Series or travel back in time to your favorite Western with classic John Wayne coins. Our assortment contains a range in sizes from 1/2 gram to 5 oz coins, making these Australian commemorative coins attainable for collectors of all budgets.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.