- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 2,500.
- Fourth release of the Germania Mint bullion round series.
- Rounds will be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition and delivered in capsule with COA and blisterpack.
- Obverse: The elegant Germania, wearing battle armor over a windblown dress, strides onto the mainland with her distinctive energy and self-assurance. She took enormous risks to explore unknown territory and conquer new regions. Her loyal double-headed eagle stands watch to warn of any potential dangers.
- Reverse: The reverse depicts a bicephalous eagle (two-headed eagle), a figure in Roman mythology and who represents Janus - the god of all beginnings, guardian of doors, gates, pathways and bridges, the sponsor of agreements and unions. Its two heads face the opposite direction symbolizing the past and the future.
Protect your Silver BU round in storage from moisture’s adverse effects when you add silica gel packets to your order.
Include this beautiful and limited mintage 2 oz Silver BU round to your cart today!
The Germania Mint has just released the latest edition of their flagship series, which includes a variety of historically significant elements beloved by fans as well as some intriguing new modifications. This 2022 release features five different Silver products of varying sizes. This includes the 1 oz Silver BU, 1 oz Silver Proof, 2 oz Silver BU, 1 kilo BU and the 10 oz BU.
The reverse of the round has the bicephalous eagle, which is a Roman mythological figure associated with Janus - the god of all beginnings, guardian of doors and gates, and protector of contracts and alliances. The heads facing in opposite directions represent the past and future.
The laurel wreath is a symbol and reward for victory in a fair fight that is inseparably linked with success and remarkable accomplishments. Athletes were given it in ancient Greece, while the Romans put the head of a victorious commander on top of his military triumphs when crowning him.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Feb 25, 2023
I usually buy the 1oz Germania coin but this 2oz was on sale and it’s a beautiful coin and well displayed in a nice box from the mint. Don’t pass it up!!
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.