- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This gregarious species loves to forage in flocks and can be found in all of Canada’s provinces and territories. It has an appetite for insects and small fruits, including those of the flowering crab apple tree featured in this nature-themed coin design.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 7,500 coins.
- Each coin comes in a clamshell box with a black beauty box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Tony Bianco features an eye-level view of a cedar waxwing (Bombycilla cedrorum) in an engraved backyard setting, where a stone walkway leads to a lattice arch. In the foreground, the soft pastel colors of the flowering crab apple (genus Malus) tree complement the cedar waxwing’s mix of yellow, brown, gray, white and red feathers.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
This coin is a must-have for bird enthusiasts! Add this 2022 Canada 1 oz Silver Colorful Birds Cedar Waxwing coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.