- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
There is an order limit of 20 per customer.
Learn more about the world-renowned The Perth Swan series and expand your collection today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 1,500 coins worldwide.
- Comes protected in a presentation case with acrylic lid and themed shipper with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark depiction of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2022 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays two swans gracefully floating on the surface of the water, with colorized detail. The design includes the inscription "The 1 oz 9999 Australian Silver Swan" and The Perth Mint's exclusive "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2022 Silver Swan from fingerprints by adding a pack of cotton gloves to your order.
Expand your collection to include the iconic Swan by adding this spectacular 2022 1 oz Silver Colorized Swan coin to your cart today!
2022 Australia 1 oz Colorized Silver Swan
Initially launched in 2017, The Perth Mint Swan became instantly popular due to its unique design and limited mintages, with the first Silver coin selling out in less than two days worldwide. Each year, the series features a new reverse design depicting the iconic swan. 2022 brings the sixth year of this popular series, and the first release of the 1 oz Silver Swan with a colorized finish.
Swans are symbols of love and fidelity. They form long-lasting monogamous relationships, often being herbivores with a preference for the occasional aquatic animals. There are seven different types around the world that have been classified as threatened, mainly due to hunting or habitat loss caused by human activity and pollution which causes contamination, among other factors.
The Perth Mint
The oldest operating mint in Australia is The Perth Mint, which is located along the Swan River and has a long and rich history. The Perth Mint name has become an equal with some of the highest standard of collectible and bullion products. Along with the highly collected Gold and Silver Swan series, the mint produces other well-known coin programs, including the Gold Kangaroo and Silver Kangaroo, Gold Lunar and Silver Lunar, and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of specialty bullion releases.
60% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:República de la Plata
Date:Oct 4, 2022
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.