|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- AR Denarius from the reign of Nero (54-68 AD). 3.36 grams. Struck circa 64-65 AD. 2.92 grams.
- Rome Mint issue.
- Graded Choice Very Fine by NGC and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Strike: 4/5. Surface: 2/5.
- Obverse: Laureate head of Nero as Caesar right. "NERO CAESAR AVGVSTVS."
- Reverse: Jupiter seated on a throne holding a thunderbolt and scepter. "JUPITER CVSTOS."
- RIC I 53.
Protect and display your Silver Denarius in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Silver Denarius of Nero coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||N/A - Not Available|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.