Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Conspiracy theories persist to this day, claiming that this debris belongs to a flying saucer operated by extraterrestrial beings. Sometime around July 1947, a rancher named Mac Brazel found debris in his pasture consisting of metallic sticks, foil reflectors, and bits of heavy paper-like material. On July 8, military officials entertained the idea that these objects could belong to a flying disc. However, the following day, they changed the narrative and claimed these were the remains of a weather balloon. Years later, a report was issued that the debris was linked to an atomic espionage program called Project Mogul. Because of the conflicting reports, many have suspected that the debris really belongs to a ship from outer space.
- Extremely limited mintage of 750 coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a capsule from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Insert capsule includes earth from the Roswell crash site.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and an the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: On the reverse field of 2022 1 oz colorized Roswell Incident Silver coins is a depiction of a cover-up at the crash site. A pair of agents dressed in hazmat suits are shown carrying an alien figure off on a covered gurney. In the background, we see a crashed flying disc. There are inscriptions on the reverse reading "The Roswell Incident, July 8th, 1947."
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is perfect for that UFO enthusiast in your life! Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Roswell Incident coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.