- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .56 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 4,000 coins.
- Comes in presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the New York Stock Exchange building, the face value, the country of issue and the year of issue in Gold gilding.
- Reverse: Features the iconic images of Wall Street, the bull and the bear. The background displays different currencies and graphical lines. The bull is highlighted by Gold gilding.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Silver Winner Takes All Proof coin to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year, this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes include animals, lucky coins and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issue.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.