Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Extremely limited mintage of 1,000 coins.
- Comes in a capsule with a mint box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The weight, purity, country of issue and the bald eagle emblem.
- Reverse: Features a CoinJewels coin that contains the Silver. The design features the state flower (sagebrush), state bird (Mountain Bluebird), the Hoover Dam, a slot machine and the state flag.
- This coin is authorized by the federally recognized sovereign nation of Mesa Grande.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Collect them all! Add this 2022 1 oz Silver Treasures of the United States Nevada Silver coin to your cart today!
Treasures of the U.S. Series
Collectors can marvel at the unparalleled detail, find hidden illustrations of state culture, and learn many interesting facts about the states and their discoveries. All of the items inside the coins are natural items, varying in value and scarcity but all are important elements for the state they represent. With a mintage of just 1,000, collectors can be sure about the rarity of this inspiring set as we walk through history around the nation and celebrate the 50 states like never before. Check out these and more from the Native American Mint.
Between the Comstock Lode and the states other Silver resources, it remains no mystery as to why Nevada is referred to as "The Silver State." The lodes of Nevada produced about 30% of all the Silver mined in the United States through the 20th century. Nevada has seen its share of booms, but the boom of today is in people. Construction, finance, tourism and gambling are thriving. The gambling and resort areas attract people from all over, families are vacationing in the outstanding resorts, and the excitement of the casinos just keeps on going.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.