Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This MintDirect® tube of 20 coins allows you to enhance your Silver holdings with one easy purchase.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in an original mint tube containing 20 coins for a total of 20 oz of Silver.
- Obverse: Exhibits the coat of arms of the Republic of Armenia along with the value of “500 DRAM” and the year.
- Reverse: Designed by Eduard Kurghinyan and displays a dove in flight with an olive branch with Noah’s Ark floating on the flood waters in front of Mt. Ararat with the rising sun in the background.
- Geiger's High Quality Conservation System vacuums air out of the tube to be replaced with non-reactive gas, protecting the coins from oxidation damage.
Protect and store your MintDirect® tubes by adding an official mint box to your order.
The Armenian Noah's Ark Silver coin series honors one of the most iconic stores of the Bible. Add these beautiful 2023 1 oz Silver 500 Drams Noah’s Ark 20-Coin MintDirect® tube of coins to your cart today!
The Geiger Edelmetalle GmbH Private Mint ensures the quality of these Noah’s Ark Silver coins through their High Quality Conservation System. Coins are placed into tubes, a vacuum container removes all air components, colorless and inert gas is then pumped into the tubes and finally sealed enclosing the protective gas inside. This preservation aids in the prevention of the coins being damaged by oxidation.
APMEX uses a special machine ensure the products you receive are sealed completely once they are removed directly from the mint boxes. The mint tubes are placed on a conveyor leading into the machine and both ends of each tube are sealed with tamper-evident packaging. If this tube has been opened in any way, you will know it. After the process is completed, the tube is removed from the machine and checked to ensure the quality of the packaging meets our exacting standards. You now have a finished tube of MintDirect® 2023 1 oz Silver Armenian Noah's Ark coins.
Once completed, the MintDirect® tubes are stored back in the vault until they are ordered by our customers. By using this process, APMEX can guarantee the coins you receive are in exactly the same condition and packaging as they were when they left the mint.
The MintDirect® process provides you the assurance this product has not been opened, sorted or searched. Click here to learn all about MintDirect® products from APMEX.
Note: The MintDirect® process does not guarantee protection from spotting or tarnishing that normally occurs in chemically active metals, such as Gold, Silver and Platinum.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.