|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Population of 3 coins at this grade level.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a radiant sun with face, behind a row of five volcanoes, surrounded by legend and date.
- Reverse: Tree with denomination left and right surrounded by legend and mint mark. "LIBRE CRESCA FECUNDO."
- Features the "NG" mint mark of the Guatemala Mint.
Showcase your certified Central American 8 Reales by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1836 Central American 8 Reales graded AU-58 by NGC to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Almost Unc - 58|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||NG - Guatemala|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.