- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The Central American Republic was a short lived state formed out of the collapsing Spanish Empire. It consisted of territory ranging from Southern Mexico to modern Nicaragua.
- Population of 4 coins at this grade level.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s AU-58 condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a radiant sun with face, behind a row of five volcanoes, surrounded by legend and date.
- Reverse: Tree with denomination left and right surrounded by legend and mint mark. "LIBRE CRESCA FECUNDO."
- Features the "NG" mint mark of the Guatemala Mint.
Showcase your certified Central American 8 Reales by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1836 Central American 8 Reales graded AU-58 by NGC to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.