- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
James Bond is a fictional British Secret Service agent created by former intelligence officer and author Ian Fleming in 1953. His famous character featured in 12 novels and two short story collections before producers Albert R. ‘Cubby’ Broccoli and Harry Saltzman brought Bond to cinema screens for the first time in 1962. Bond employs extraordinary cunning, courage and survival skills to hunt down and confront some of the big screen’s most notorious villains – beginning with the sinister Dr. Julius No, a member of global terrorist organization SPECTRE. Starring Sean Connery as Bond, the movie is set in Jamaica and the nearby island of Crab Key where nuclear scientist Dr. No is planning to destroy the US Space program in a bid for world domination. Bond overwhelms his evil adversary who perishes in his own reactor before rescuing the alluring Honey Ryder, played by Ursula Andress, and escaping the conflagration on Crab Key with seconds to spare.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin is presented in a 007 branded case within a themed shipper and accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: The Ian-Rank Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II appears on the obverse with the coin’s 2022-year date, weight, purity and monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse portrays a colored representation of James Bond and Honey Ryder against the backdrop of a tropical beach. Based on a movie poster, the design includes the official ‘Dr. No’ logo in color and the Bond Family Crest bearing the motto ‘ORBIS NON SUFFICIT’ (the world is not enough) and the number 60.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
This special release will be a true collector's item for years to come. Order this 2022 Silver James Bond 60th Anniversary Dr. No Proof coin today!
James Bond Indicia © 1962-2020 Danjaq, LLC and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. © 2020 EON Productions Limited and Danjaq, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.