Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: A profile of William Shakespeare's face is shown divided between life and death. The left side of the face has Shakespeare's features while wearing a fool's hat. The right side of the face is a skull wearing a crown. Behind the playwright is the interior of the Globe Theater in London, which has hosted many performances of Shakespeare's plays.
- Reverse: Shows several playwright's quotes inscribed on the coin surrounding a writing feather quill in the center with the series title underneath.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
Protect your Monnaie de Paris capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order!
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection. Add this 2022 1 oz Silver €20 The Art of the Pen (Shakespeare) coin to your cart today!
Monnaie de Paris
Founded in 1864, not only is Monnaie de Paris France's longest standing institution, but it is also the oldest enterprise in the world. Today, the mint strikes circulation coins for France, as well as beautiful Gold and Silver commemorative coin programs that are each intricately designed works of art. The mint is also home to a museum that hosts exhibitions, tours and workshops as well as the Guy Savoy Restaurant.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.