- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins.
- Second in the Lost Tigers of Cambodia series.
- Coins come in protective capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Angkor Wat with "Kingdom of Cambodia", located in northwest Cambodia and is the largest religious structure in the form of a temple complex in the world by land area. Also includes the year of issue and legal tender denomination.
- Reverse: Features the Indo-Chinese tiger surrounded by foliage. This design portrays the scenery of a tiger living in Cambodia, like they did years ago.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order, or you can display your new coins in style by adding an attractive presentation box.
You don't want to miss out on the first coin in this new Lost Tigers of Cambodia series. Add this 2023 1 oz Silver Lost Tigers coin to your cart today!
Lost Tigers of Cambodia Series
This is the second release in the Lost Tigers of Cambodia Series. These endangered tigers live in Southeast Asia, and live in tropical climate in rainforests as well as on grasslands and in the mountains. It is believed that there are only around 350 Indo-Chinese tigers left in the world. This is mainly due to poaching and habitat loss. Cambodia is the first country to acknowledge the possible extinction of these tigers in 2017 and to work on helping their recovery.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.