- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Introducing Premium Bullion in special packaging: Issued directly by the Royal Canadian Mint, the Treasured Silver Maple Leaf is a Premium Bullion offering that will help you mark special moments and milestones.
As we focus our attention on commemorating the reign of Queen Elizabeth II (1952-2022), RCM will not be issuing any 2023 dated Canadian circulation coins featuring both the traditional reverse designs and an obverse featuring Queen Elizabeth II. Instead, they are offering a collector’s edition of these annual issues that have been struck in limited numbers. These are non-circulation coins, meaning they are legal tender but not intended for general circulation. As such, the obverses bear a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Coin contains 1 oz .9999 fine Silver.
- Your treasured Silver Maple Leaf bullion coin is encapsulated and ready to gift! It comes elegantly presented in a premium card with a themed sleeve and envelope—there’s even space to include a hand-written message that will turn your gift into a personalized keepsake.
- All Silver Maple Leaf bullion coins include cutting-edge security features, such as radial lines, a micro-engraved maple leaf, BULLION DNA™ Anti-Counterfeiting Technology and our exclusive MINTSHIELD™ surface protection.
- Obverse: The obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. The obverse also bears a special marking that includes four pearls symbolizing the four effigies that have graced Canadian coins and the double date of her reign.
- Reverse: Displays a large, detailed maple leaf in addition to the weight and purity. A micro-engraved privy mark shows a “23” when viewed under magnification.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Inspect the newest addition to your collection with ease by adding a magnifier to your order.
Add this 2023 Treasured Silver Maple Leaf Year of the Rabbit coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.