|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 0.5038 oz of fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Limited mintage of 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: Features a reinterpretation of the Napoleonic franc with a portrait of Emperor Napoleon III. To the right of the profile is the Napoleonic coat of arms, which was on the reverse of the imperial coins.
- Reverse: Highlights the three eras to which each inspiration belongs and interpreting the French flag in its heraldic form. The face value, RF logo and the guarantee marks are also present.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
Protect your product from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for history lovers. Add this 2023 Silver €20 The Golds of France Proof (The Napoleon) coin to your cart today!
Monnaie de Paris
Founded in 1864, not only is Monnaie de Paris France's longest standing institution, but it is also the oldest enterprise in the world. Today, the mint strikes circulation coins for France, as well as beautiful Gold and Silver commemorative coin programs that are each intricately designed works of art. The mint is also home to a museum that hosts exhibitions, tours and workshops as well as the Guy Savoy Restaurant.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Apr 23, 2023
An EXCELENT investment. A MUST for any French coin collection. If you own any Napoleon coins get this coin. Masterfully minted, the high relief of Napoleon III is masterful. This is an excellent starter to a French coin collection.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
- Bottom Line
- Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.