|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 12,000 coins.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's PF-69 condition.
- Obverse: Features the famous Columnarios - the Pillars of Hercules design representing the joining of the two Old and New World Hemispheres with two crowned globes between and the motto "PLVS VLTRA."
- Reverse: Features the head of an Iberian lynx with legends "LINCE IBERICO," beneath and "1,5 EURO," above.
- Minted and guaranteed by the Spanish Royal Mint.
- First ever bullion release from Spain.
Protect your Proof coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
The first issue of the new Spanish Doubloon has only 12,000 struck pieces, and this item features the One of First Day of Issue designation by NGC. The first 1 oz Gold Spanish Doubloon in a magnificent Reverse Proof finish is a popular choice with its low limited mintage, along with its mintage at Real Casa de la Moneda of Spain.
Add this beautiful Spanish Proof Gold coin commemorating the country's rich minting tradition to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
|Grade||Proof - 69|
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||M - Madrid|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.