Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 32.15 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 500 coins.
- Coins come in box with certificate of authenticity and include a booklet about the royal family.
- Obverse: Depicts the Democratic Republic of Congo coat of arms and the denomination. Included is the year of issue, face value, fineness and weight.
- Reverse: In the center is the royal coat of arms of Elizabeth II. There are two portraits of Queen Elizabeth – the first young portrait and the last current portrait at the top of the coin. The remaining portraits are the previous 10 monarch leaders.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Congo government.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
This is an amazing coin in celebration of the monarch. Add one of these Silver Remembering Queen Elizabeth II coins to your collection today!
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in size and shape, and featuring an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content, but also for their unique designs and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.